Just a dash of holiday detailing can create a merry room.
It doesn’t take much ornamentation to embellish your rooms beautifully and get you, your family and friends into the holiday spirit. It’s like adding garnish to a dish to make all the difference in how it looks and tastes.
You may be the type of person that goes all out for the holidays – and that’s great. But don’t despair if you want a holiday feeling in your home, but also want to keep it simple. There are lots of small ways to decorate your home for the holidays, with a minimum of cost and effort, and a maximum of enjoyment!
– Wreaths or garlands of fresh, fragrant pine
– A holiday tree, poinsettias or Christmas cacti
– Holiday scented candles scattered around the house
– Bowls of sparkly ornaments
– Scented logs for your fireplace
– Dining room centerpieces and linens
– Garlands of holiday lights, for outdoors or indoors
– Holiday throws and pillows
– Sweet smelling fresh-baked desserts and mulled ciders and wines